Is my nipple normal? (photo)

2 words. It's tiny. I see pictures of girls' breasts and they are bigger than mine. I know they come in all shapes and sizes but really, are mine normal? Also, the skin around the nipple is scarily big. (Sidenote: I am overweight. Does that have anything to do with it?)

Breasts appear normal

Your nipple and areola area is within the normal range.
You can adjust them with plastic surgery if you wish.
Dr. Denkler

Is my nipple normal?

Thanks for your question and photographs.  As you say breasts, nipples and areolas all come in different shapes and sizes and yours fall with the normal range.  Your areola are large in comparison to your nipple which probably makes your nipples appear small.  If you are overweight than its possible your areola's have stretched.  Its possible to reduce the size of your areola with an in room procedure under a local anaesthetic or it can be combined with other breast surgery such as a breast lift or reduction.

Nipple size

Hello tubbyxox-
Your nipple contour and size appear entirely 'normal'. Your areola is a relatively larger in relationship to your nipple and maybe that is what makes you think you nipple is 'tiny'. If you are overweight and your breasts are relatively big, then areola can also stretch out. Areolar size is often reduced with a breast reduction or breast lift.
Hope this helps.

Mark Anton, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon