Can I get a nice feminine looking bum and waist with a BBL. I'm not transgender this is my aesthetic desire. (photos)

Hi there, I'm a male I'm 33 years old and I'm 6 foot 2 and weigh 83kg. I lost about 40kgs over the last couple of years and my tummy and love handles will not go and what I'm wanting to do is have Brazilian butt lift and get my tummy flat my love handles gone. My question is can I get the look of a nice love heart shaped feminine bum so it looks like a females bum? My bum is pretty flat. It's perky at the top then there are flat spots I want to get that S figure like woman.

Can I get a nice feminine looking bum and waist with a BBL. I'm not transgender this is my aesthetic desire.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... Yes of course you can, you have a nice shape to be performed. I suggest you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. During a Brazilian Butt Lift fat is transferred to the buttocks from an area of the body, usually abdominals or flanks or near the buttocks to accentuate the fullest area of the buttocks. The Brazilian Butt Lift will not only accentuate the buttocks but contour the surrounding areas to provide a more youthful body profile. I would recommend an in person consultation with an expert. Best wishes. 

Leonard Lu, MD

BBL shaping

You can absolutely get improved shape of your love handles and abdomen with liposuction. You can also increase and change your buttock shape with fat transfer. I recommend that you seek a consult with a board certified surgeon for an examination and to discuss your aesthetic goals but in my opinion, you can absolutely achieve your aesthetic goals with a BBL. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD