Needing liposuction advice (Photo)

Getting above&inner knees, inner&outer thighs. after opinions on lower knees, calves and ankles. 1st Photo is my regular weight 52kg/ 159cm.. Other photos taken in winter + 4kg. Goal is to streamline legs (too short for torso) and add def as they are "athletic". Have attached before/after shots from someone I consider to have a similar body (after shot she's a lot fitter). attached is knee relaxed and knee tensed photo of myself. Very much appreciated :) :)

Liposuction of lower knees, calves and ankles.

Thank you for asking about your lower leg liposuction.
  • These are complex questions -
  • The best person to ask is the surgeon you are trusting to do the upper leg liposuction.
  • It isn't clear in the photos if the lower knee bulges are fat - they usually are usually not.
  • Careful calf liposuction might give your calves a little more shape -
  • Your ankles, in the photo, do not look heavy - liposuction here can be a bit disappointing. 
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS