Needing liposuction advice (Photo)
Doctor Answers 1
Liposuction of lower knees, calves and ankles.
- These are complex questions -
- The best person to ask is the surgeon you are trusting to do the upper leg liposuction.
- It isn't clear in the photos if the lower knee bulges are fat - they usually are usually not.
- Careful calf liposuction might give your calves a little more shape -
- Your ankles, in the photo, do not look heavy - liposuction here can be a bit disappointing.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.