Can native tissue dissolved by hyalase regenerate?

I had hyalase to dissolve restylane 5 years ago which resulted in a much worse large asymmetrical hollow to the bone. Dr. Karamanoukian answered a question about whether hyalase can dissolve native tissue saying that it is possible, while other doctors have replied that it is not possible due to differing ph levels. I would like to ask Dr. Karamanoukian whether he believes the native tissue will ever regenerate? I have tried refilling with more HA but it doesn't take very well. Many thanks.

Thanks for your query. There is not much data signifying to the fact that hyalase dissolves natural tissue. The concentration used for dissolving the hyaluronic acid filler is very less to which the normal body tissues don’t react. IT is very rare to find it affecting the natural tissues. Hope it helps

All The Best

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

All The Best

Hyaluronidase

It is possible for native hyaluronic acid to be affected by hyaluronidase and it will be replenished over time; however, after 5 years it seems it will not with you and you can have injections to correct the defect

Hyaluronidase