Why is my nasal tip left so large and what needs to happen to fix this? (photos)

This isn't a great photo of my nose (I'm thinking maybe I should take a proper photo of how big the tip is) however, I was hoping on some advice. My nose has been left with an almost cartoon look at the end. I'm looking to have a revision nose job but would appreciate advice if this is a bulbous tip or what work should I except to have? This is roughly four years later. I'm very unhappy :(

#rhinoplasty revision

Hi.  The photo you have taken is on a difficult angle but it looks like you have a number of issues contributing to the nasal tip look.  It looks to me like the lower end of the septum is too prominent which is called a supratip deformity and is a common mistake of rhinoplasty.  It is due to inadequate resection of the septum just above the nasal tip and contributes to the boxy appearance of the tip.  The tip cartilages themselves also need refinement and the projection of the tip looks slightly overdone. All of these can be corrected with a revision rhinoplasty.RegardsDamien

Revision rhinoplasty for the large tip with hanging columella etc

Revision rhinoplasty for the large tip with hanging columella etc is what is needed. Your tip is dependent and needs to be supported as well. I need to see better photos as described on my website and others, See a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon who can show u results of his work-not imaging- that look natural.