Muscle flex deformity and breastfeeding. Should I do the fat transfer before or after pregnancy?

I had my implants removed a year and a half ago I only had them 3 months. I'm now left with muscle flex deformity and tethering but my skin shrunk back to my previous AA cups. I've been advised a fat transfer could fix this though I'm very thin the doctor said he could get enough fat. However I'm thinking of getting pregnant in the next year and want to know it the deformity will impact breastfeeding. I fed my son for 8 months before implants. Also should I do the fat transfer before or after pregnancy

A thinner individual can still be a candidate.  The key will be to find a board certified plastic surgeon who is an expert at liposuction on thinner individuals so that you do not have any contour irregularities and that you get enough fat for the fat transfer.

Beverly Hills, CA

Fat transfer

Since every pregnancy is different, I would suggest waiting until completing breast feeding before doing surgery. You possibly might gain in size with the process, or may have other issues like stretched out skin to deal with beyond what you now have.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting after pregnancy

The use of fat grafting can help the animation deformity. The deformity will not cause any issues with breast feeding.The best would have been to fix the muscle during explantation. I would suggest to wait and do the fat grafting post pregnancy.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon