How long do you need to wait before thinking of revision after Vaser Lipo? (Photos)

I had Vaser Lipo 6 weeks ago on my upper, lower abdo, flanks, inner and outer thighs. I am extremely unhappy. I notice a change on my flanks but my abdo still looks the same if not worse. My surgeon only took 300mls from each region. Total 1500mls. This doesn't seem much at all. The nurses keep telling me to be patient as it is early days but I cannot see this drastically improving. Feel like I have wasted $14000. My surgeon originally said I had great skin tone and good abdo muscles.

Vaser Liposuction

Hi Melissa, 

6 weeks following liposuction is still very early to tell. You still have swelling and your body is still healing. Do not forget you had surgery on a large surface area of your body. It typically take 6 months to 1 year to see final results. If you are still very unhappy, I encourage you to discuss your concerns with your surgeon at that time. 

Javad Sajan, MD

Seattle Physician

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I would recommend that you wait up to 6 months prior to undergoing a revision.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon