Liposculpture. Is anyone in Australia this good? (photo)

Recommendations for a surgeon in Australia who's results are similar to this

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Choosing a surgeon, getting the best results

The first thing you should do is check the PS website for a list of doctors in your area.  Then look at online reviews.  Check the surgeon's website.  Look at their results.  Ask around to see if you have any personal references, these can be very helpful.  Once you have screened the doctor, meet with them. If they are professional and sincere, educated and experienced, if they listen to your concerns and develop a plan which fits with your goals, you have found a good match.

Liposuction

NO.   The pic in the after is a person laying down and holding their breath.  The before is standing up.  I don't even think this is a pic of the same person!  Don't believe the hype.  Go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for best results.   Good luck.

Andrew T. Cohen, MD

Dr Derby

Thank you fir your question. I recommend you to check the website of the plastic surgeons association in Australia and then find the best surgeon in your area. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD