Can I Lipo all my abdominal fat and only re inject a minimal amount to butt to correct deformities from previous BBL?

I got a bbl done 1 year ago and im not happy with the shape. I want more fat taken from my abdomen back and flanks waist but i dont want a massive booty just a little more fullness and roundness. Im 5ft8 and weigh 132lbs can i remain this weight and get a revision or do i have to gain weight. And can all my fat from abdomen waist and flanks be removed but not all re injected?

Extensive liposuction but minimal fat transfers - possible?

Thank you for asking about your redo liposuction and BBL.
  • I am sorry your BBL didn't end up as your hoped -
  • Results from fat injections are hard to predict.
  • You need an examination to see if there is enough fat to harvest for a limited fat transfer -
  • Or if you need to gain weight.
  • But yes, you can absolutely have an extensive liposuction but inject only a little of the fat. .
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL deformity

I agree with Dr Buchanan and others, that a small amount can be transferred, and, if defect is small, should do the trick.

Robert V. Mandraccia, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Injecting Fat Removed from Abdomen

Yes, as long as you have enough fat in the abdomen to correct the area you wish augmented, you do not have to use all the aspirated fat.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Hello, its ideal to see pictures of your body, but i can tell you that maybe you are a candidate to a secundary abdomen and back liposuction to re shape your body contour, and do the fat transfer to your buttlock to improve a better  shape and volume.

Have a nice Day.

Dr. Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD.

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

#BBL

hi. The short answer to your question is yes. You can inject some more fat into your buttock to improve it. You don't have to have all of the fat that is removed injected again. The amount available can only be determined by physical examination.
RegardsDamien

Liposuction candidate

Please seek an in person consultation, this is possible. You want to make sure you and your surgeon are on the same page. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes,M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery

#realself #drdeanvistnes #liposuction #bbl

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon