Can I Lipo all my abdominal fat and only re inject a minimal amount to butt to correct deformities from previous BBL?
Doctor Answers 7
Extensive liposuction but minimal fat transfers - possible?
- I am sorry your BBL didn't end up as your hoped -
- Results from fat injections are hard to predict.
- You need an examination to see if there is enough fat to harvest for a limited fat transfer -
- Or if you need to gain weight.
- But yes, you can absolutely have an extensive liposuction but inject only a little of the fat. .
Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring
I agree with Dr Buchanan and others, that a small amount can be transferred, and, if defect is small, should do the trick.
You might also like...
Injecting Fat Removed from Abdomen
Hello, its ideal to see pictures of your body, but i can tell you that maybe you are a candidate to a secundary abdomen and back liposuction to re shape your body contour, and do the fat transfer to your buttlock to improve a better shape and volume.
Have a nice Day.
Dr. Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
#realself #drdeanvistnes #liposuction #bbl
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.