Will Lip Augmentation Improve the Appearance of my Lips from corner to corner? (photos)

Hello, I'm considering getting my lips done but the thing that concerns me is not that my lips are thin. It's just they're not wide enough... Like from left to right. My mouth is just small in general. Do lip injections only look good for people who have thin lips but they're wide enough? Sorry if I'm not explaining this correctly but I've uploaded a photo of my lips to help show what I mean. My lips are about as wide as my nose!

Find a surgeon that knows how to listen

You have very nice lips, which if you want them bigger, will improve your chances of an excellent outcome. Don't let a surgeon tell you what you like. If you want your lips larger then find a surgeon that knows how to give patients what they want. I would use Juvederm.

Lip Augmentation

Lip augmentation with Juvederm or Restylane will definitely improve the entire appearance of the lip line in a natural looking way.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green