Lines/wrinkles going from under eye, down to the cheek. Need advice. (photos)

Hi, I am noticing small faint lines going down from under my eye, down my cheek. I am booked in for dermal filler for 1ml, 1/2 in each cheek. Wondering if a half in each cheek will be enough or is there anything else other then filler I can use? Just want these lines to go away, not looking for a change in the cheek shape or definition. Looking to prevent them from getting worse as well? Thanks in advance for any advice

Doctor Answers 1

Filler for cheeks

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello, and thanks for your question and photos.I think you'd benefit from a volumizing filler such as Voluma to replace lost volume and lift. I recommend an in-person consult with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.