Lines/wrinkles going from under eye, down to the cheek. Need advice. (photos)

Hi, I am noticing small faint lines going down from under my eye, down my cheek. I am booked in for dermal filler for 1ml, 1/2 in each cheek. Wondering if a half in each cheek will be enough or is there anything else other then filler I can use? Just want these lines to go away, not looking for a change in the cheek shape or definition. Looking to prevent them from getting worse as well? Thanks in advance for any advice

Filler for cheeks

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos.I think you'd benefit from a volumizing filler such as Voluma to replace lost volume and lift. I recommend an in-person consult with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon