Labia major feels tight post op 3 weeks. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had surgery on my inner and out labia , there are still some stichers present however I feel thight in the folds of my labia majora. I had them reduced in size as part of my surgery, when I walk or sit it feels thight like the skin is pulling where the incision was made. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to loose it? Or is this expected after this kind of surgery ? I think I've lost my clitoris , is it possible that the clit gets covered to much after this kind of surgery?

It appears that your surgeon used Dermabond over the scars

Dermabond is a special glue that is placed over scars as a protective and supportive barrier. I use it on other parts of the body regularly and spotted it instantly in your photo. It is incredibly adherent and not a good choice along skin folds, but it will fall off on it's own in a few weeks. Perhaps your surgeon can peel it off in a few weeks when it starts to loosen around the edges.

Labia majora feels tight post op 3 weeks. Any suggestions?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  After a labia majora and minora reduction it is common to feel tightness along your incision in the interlabial groove.  As your tissues heal and mature they will soften, relax, and stretch to resolve the skin pulling sensation.  Maintain close follow up with your surgeon to ensure an uncomplicated recovery.  Best wishes.