L shape used to get good bridge but top end up rounder and wide. (photo)

I'm Asian I had an L shape silicon implant placed 5 weeks ago.. The bridge looks good but not quite happy with the round tip and when I smile it looks wider than before I had the surgery done.

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Asian Rhinoplasty recovery

5 weeks after rhinoplasty your entire nose will still be swollen, including the tip of your nose. It is too early to judge what the final appearance of your bridge will be.

You will have a better idea of the true height of your bridge in 3-6 months, though full healing may take up to 1-2 years.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

L-Shaped Silicone

Hi monsoonchick,

Since it had only been 5 weeks since your surgery, your nose wil still change and get smaller as the result settles. It is actually quite common for the tip to exhibit swelling longer and at 5 weeks, there is a big chance that you still have a lot of residual swelling.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon