When is Kybella going to be available outside of America?

I am very interested in kybella injections and would like to know if I will be available in Australia this year?

Kybella is a great procedure that contours and improves the appearance of moderate to severe fat under the chin known. However, as of right now it is only available in the United States.

Dr. Green

Hello Skivvy123,

I would recommend you contact Allergan for that answer.  There is approval that is required in each country prior to the use of any new drug.  In the meantime, there are many of physicians in the United States performing these injections.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Kybella / Liposuction/ Radio frequency/ Cool Sculpting / CoolMini / Neck Laxity / Botox / Double Chin Treatment

I appreciate your question.

Kybella is currently not approved outside the United States.  I would recommend that you contact Allergen and ask them what their international plans are...

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Kybella abroad

Not sure when it will be approved abroad.  You could contact Allergan and ask them if that is in their plans.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Kybella -- FDA approved for Submental Fat, Non Surgical Option But Still New

Kybella is not approved currently outside the US although there are similar type injections in other countries for years that have not been used in studies.  I suggest going to a well trained physician for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.