Jaw implant maximum projections?

What is the maximum projections that custom jaw implant can give? eg. is it theoretically possible to add 3+cm to each jaw angle? Reason I am asking is because I have a small head, so i want to make it bigger with implants. but that also means if i want a strong prominent jaw (which i do) that i will need to get it extra big ( no use getting a good jaw at my current head size, because it will look small and out of proportion again once my head has been augmented to be normal sized) Thank you

Custom Jaw Implant Width

Realistically it is not possible or advised to have a 3 cm change in your jaw angles. I would doubt very highly if that is what you would really need. I have designed many custom jaw implants for men all over the world and have yet to see a jaw implant design that needed more than 2 cm in width. Anything bigger is on the verge of becoming cartoonish looking in the change in lower facial width.

Meet with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

It is important to meet with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your options. A course of treatment can only be determined after a proper examination. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for your jaw implant.