Will IPL remove a non raised red dot I have on my cheek

If IPL does not work will any method of laser work to remove it

IPL and Red spot

This small lesion can be electrodessicated with a hyfrecator or removed with V-Beam laser.  Please consult with a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results.

IPL and red spots on the face

IPL can help with red lesions on the skin. You may need an additional treatment with either a hyfrecator or PDL to help reduce the spot. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

IPL for red spot

It is difficult to tell what the pink spot is but it is probably not a vein nor would it respond to IPL treatment.  It is best to consult a dermatologist who can make the diagnosis and suggest the appropriate treatment.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Can IPL remove this

It is very hard to see in the photo but that appears to be an oil gland that is blocked. It needs to be removed by a physician and would not benefit from IPL. Seek an in-person appointment with a local dermatologist and have him/her examine the site and give you options for treatment.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."