What can I do to improve my facial features? (Photo)

I feel like my face looks abit funny like its to long and my nose doesn't suit, i also feel that my eyebrows sit to low, what can i do to improve my looks?

Facial appearance advice

Zoe, you have a beautiful face. I think the problem is styling. Pulling your hair back makes your face look longer. That's good for some people, but not for those with oval faces.My suggestion is to search out a really good hairdresser, who works regularly with models, and have a discussion about the kinds of styles which would best enhance your looks.I'm pretty sure this will solve your concerns.  You do not need plastic surgery.  All the very best.
Howard Webster  Plastic Surgeon