Implants not settling into new mammery fold 3 months post. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am 3 months post op and I feel my implants will never settle into new pockets created. I'm unhappy with the way they look. I had 450cc gel Dual plane. Concerned about double bubble

Brast implants descent

Thank you for your question. Some times it may take more time to descend the implants. Iusually I recommend to wait 6 months and if needed revision can be done.

Breast implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  The incisions appear to be even on your chest although your implants are not.  The left breast is clearly higher.  This is an issue that requires the advice of your operating surgeon who will determine if you need a revision.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Implants not settling

It takes on average about 3 to 6 months bandeau implants to settle in their final position. At times, you can take even longer. However, that does not guarantee that they will ultimately descend to the position that is wanted. A good physical exam would help your surgeon determine the likelihood of this. He or she may also advocate massage or perhaps a bandeau.  All that fails, sometimes revision is necessary.

Breast implant settling over time

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you. It is important to remember that a board certified plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, and concerns.

Having said that, it is too early to make any decisions about how your breast will look. It takes weeks to months to see what is happening. Also the PS technique will also influence how quickly they settle, as well as the size of implants, your natural tissue quality and characteristics. As they settle, your breast mounds will dramatically change.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation - Implant Position

You are still early in your postoperative course and I would recommend giving yourself some more time. Overall you have an excellent result. 

#PlasticSurgery #BreastAug #BreastImplants