I have lost weight and breastfed two children. Can I just get implants without a lift? (photo)

My nipple still sits above the pencil on the pencil test but I have sagging tissue underneath, would I get a good result with implants alone as will probably not go ahead if I need a lift as well, and what implants would you recommend? I train with weights and have chest muscle. Thank you

I have lost weight and breastfed two children. Can I just get implants without a lift?

Thank you for your question. Remember, it is best to be seen in person by a double-board-certified plastic surgeon for precise diagnosis and treatment.

Implants without a Lift.

Hello and thank you for your question. There is no indication for a separate skin lift in your case. Simply augmenting the breasts with a higher profile round or anatomic implant should enlarge, tighten, and help project the nipple zone quite well.  Ask the doctor about sizing you in several bras and see what size fits your muscular medium frame particularly with the breadth of your shoulders, and any concerns about fullness of the implants near the under arms. There are many choices. The lower aspects of the breast can be expanded surgically if necessary at the time of implant insertion. Best wishes.

Donn Hickman, MD

Breast augmentation

Of course a thorough assessment with a fully qualified and experienced plastic surgeon is essential, but from your photos it is likely that an anatomical high projecting implant of sufficient volume will achieve a good result for you.

All the very best,

Jonathan

Jonathan Adamthwaite, FRCS (Plast)
Liverpool Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants without lift

Hi,

Your photos look like you won't need a lift, but would need moderate volume and higher projection implants to fill up your loose skin. I believe anatomical implants give a better outcome in this situation.

Regards, Dr Steve Merten, Sydney

Implants without a lift?

Hi there,

Easy one!

The answer is yes. Looking at your pix, you're not going to need a lift, you'll do very well with restoration of breast volume only. The problem you have is deflation, not sag.

Good news.

All the very best,

Howard Webster

Plastic Surgeon.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, it appears that you would be a great candidate for a breast augmentation without a lift.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

TO LIFT OR NOT

Your photos are very helpful in determining the best approach for you.  tI appears that your nipples are in a reasonable location.  Therefore a lift is not needed. Good luck.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Find the right surgeon and let your surgeon help you decide

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

To Lift or Not

Thanks for your question and pictures.  It appears that you would be a great candidate for breast augmentation without breast lift.  Make sure you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon that you feel comfortable communicating with.

Best wishes!

Steven Camp MD 

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. From the pictures you have submitted your nipples appear to be above the breast crease. This would make an augmentation possible. If you consider your nipple to be too low currently I would entertain a breast lift to place them in a more ideal location. 

Best Wishes 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician