My implants seem very high after 8 months - will they drop? (photos

I am 8months post mastopexy and 295cc Allergen Inspira TSF 295cc implants. I feel like the bottom of my breast is loose and the top is the firmer and feels like the implant is sitting just there. Implant doesnt feel like its moved since day 1. Will they always sit up high in my armpit and near collarbone?

My implants seem very high after 8 months - will they drop?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. Unfortunately after 8 months your results are unlikely to change and a surgical revision will be needed to improve upon your current results.  Your implants are sitting too high on your chest and if they have hardened you likely have developed a capsular contracture.  If they have not hardened then the pockets used to place the implants were not appropriately formed.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation, they can best offer you the treatment advice needed to yield a more natural breast appearance.  Hope this helps.