Have I done something? Has my implant moved out of place?

I got my breast implants a year ago, I have a 6month old and just stop breast feeding, today at work I noticed and unusual bump in my boob, i have been to a doc and he said not mastitis, gotta get a scan In two days, but I'm really worried. It's feels like a large bump all the way down my nipple and the bottom half, if I push on the bump from the top and run my fingers on the bottom bit it goes bump, in, bump.

Breast bump

Hello, it sounds like you are on the right track by getting proper medical attention including investigations.  A bump that moves in and out might simply be the edge of your breast implant but this can only be determined with a proper examination and possibly studies like ultrasound or MRI.

Bump in Breast

Hard to give you an opinion without a physical exam, photo or images. Sounds like you are doing the right thing to get a scan and you'll know more soon. Best of Luck. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast Bump

It could be that where tissue has thinned out you are now feeling a ripple or fold of the implant. Best to have bumps investigated with a physical exam and imaging. 

Take care 

Hard to answer this without an in person physical exam and the scan results. Glad you are getting a scan soon, best to follow up with your operating surgeon so he or she can look at the results and decide the appropriate treatment/referrals, etc. Good luck!