I had rhinoplasty on April 1st 2016. I am wondering how long I have to wait until getting my nose pierced?

Many factors to consider when timing subsequent intervention after rhinoplasty

Thank you for the question.  Rhinoplasty is a unique series of technical steps performed different for each  individual.  Desired outcomes are achieved by varying the magnitude of dissection, precise placement of cartilage grafts, and choosing incisions specific for each patient.  Your surgeon knows these details best and can guide you on when it might be safe to pierce your nose.  If for some reason your surgeon is not accessible, then waiting until tissues are soft and swelling is fully resolved (usually 6-12 months) is wise.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon