I had microbladding ( feathertouch) for the 1st time 10 days ago. My original eyebrows were relatively thick. (photos)

I followed the care instructions precisely. After about 7 days the scabs lifted and so did some of my orginal hair. I also look to have a small scar from the blades. Will the hair that has fallen out regrow? Or have the hair follicles been damaged. When I followed up about my hair loss, the technician suggested I go back in 2 weeks for a retouch. Will this create more damage. As I was told you need a follow up session to complete the process- but Im very concerned about further damage and more hair loss

I had microbladding ( feathertouch) for the 1st time 10 days ago.

If you lost hair from your eyebrows, you should go back to the person who did it and ask what to expect. The reality that you has crusting suggests that damage was done to the hair follicles themselves. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Trauma to your eyebrow can cause hair loss. This includes microbladding. You need to wait to see if hairs will grow back.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon