I need a makeover for my smile! (Photo)

I obviously need alot of work, I would like to get my teeth whitened, and I definitely need a gum lift and veneers. But I'm just wondering whether I would need invisalign to straight them, before getting veneers?

Smile Makeover

Yes, you should definitely consider orthodontic treatment/Invisalign to align your teeth before getting cosmetic work done. This will give you the best cosmetic result. 

Smile Makeover

Since position of teeth in the jaw bone can determine presence or absence of gingival symmetry, I would absolutely consider having orthodontics prior to an evaluation for definitive gum lift and/or veneers. Good luck!

Makeover for your smile

You definitely should proceed with Invisalign or conventional orthodontics first.  After orthodontic therapy, you will need to have your gum situation re-evaluated as bone levels can change around the teeth during orthodontics.  You could probably still need a gum lift, but it is unknown how this will look until after orthodontic treatment.  Orthodontic therapy should definitely use protrusion and intrusion of both your upper and lower incisors to correct the retracted position and deep bite that exists in the photos you submitted.

Douglas Jopling, DDS
Dallas, TX area

Smile makeover

In my experience you should first consider orthodontic treatment, followed by a gum lift. Your teeth never fully erupted and a gum lift will reveal your beautiful teeth tucked behind your gums. 

Herbert Veisman, DDS
Toronto Periodontist

Smile makeover

Firs of all you have to straight them with the invisalign or orthodontitics appliances , once you get them straight you do a gum lift. I thing you have a beautiful smile and with a teeth whitening you will have it more beautiful.

Ihope it help you. :)

Yocasta Caba, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist

Smile Makeover

I would consider doing orthodontics first.  This will align everything correctly for you for whatever cosmetic treatment that you would like completed in the future. Schedule a consultation with an orthodontist to discuss your options and length of treatment.