I am considering fat transfer to the breasts after explantation. What is the approx cost and downtime in Australia please?

Fat Transfer to the breasts

Thank you for your question, the costs vary based on what you need exactly, but usually the out of pocket costs are between $11,000-$14,000. You do need a consultation to be assessed.

3000 - 3500 USD approx

Hi. I am not sure what the charges are like in Australia. But in India, the procedure would not cost more than 3000 - 3500 AUD. Will need to photos to comment on the exact estimate. 

Breast

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon