I have double bubble - revision op in 2 weeks. Can a new pocket be created or can the original be fixed? (Photo)

I had my breasts done in Thailand 3 years ago,since then I have had a baby i have double bubble.my implants have dropped and looks its worst when I put my arms in the air. As I am going back to Thailand as its all I can afford to fix this.What should I be asking for?would really like bigger implants also as my breasts are very loose now.ihave 400cc and would like 550cc but also fixing of double bubble.Can he make a new pocket or fix old one?OR Would I be better just going over the muscle?

Doctor Answers 2

Double bubble

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you very much for your message and your photograph. It does look as if you have a slight double bubble with a fold on the lower and outer aspect of your bust.

There are a number of ways of treating this which may include creating a new pocket, releasing the fold from the inside or repairing the fold beneath the breast.

I cannot see an obvious scar where the implants were inserted and it might be useful to discuss the scarring with the original surgeon and also find out exactly what they plan to do.

I would be slightly cautious about going for a larger implant as this is unlikely to help the double bubble effect.
I do wish you the best of luck with your surgery and I hope it goes well for you.

Best wishes.

When having surgery abroad

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
you can't really expect to tell the surgeon what to do.  Hopefully they will still look out for your best interests and you should know in writing, what their revision policy is just in case you need to use it.  But there are many ways to resolve the problem but it takes and exam and thorough review of your history to determine what may best work for you and to know what sizes your chest can handle.

Curtis Wong, MD
Redding Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.