I have crooked eyes and saggy eyelids what can I do to correct all this? (photos)

Doctor Answers 2

Saggiy eyelids

It appears that you have excess lid folds and low eyebrows. From this photograph it is difficult to determine whether you have ptosis or pseudoptosis on the left. An examination by an oculoplastic surgeon would clarify your diagnosis and options. Best wishes.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

Seek out an Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon

You appear by your photograph to have mild ptosis (droopy eyelid) of the left upper eyelid and excess tissues of both upper eyelids.  A consultation with a board certified MD Eyelid Surgery expert (Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon) is necessary given the precise nature of the surgery you seem to require from your 1 posted photograph. I would require a consultation before determining precisely, but I might suggest a Left Upper Eyelid Ptosis repair in conjunction with a Bilateral (Both sides) Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty (Eyelid lift).  A consult is necessary to determine exactly what you need, if you are a good candidate, what technique would be used, and to discuss the risks/benefits, etc. Best of luck!

Damon B. Chandler, MD
Moorestown Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 3 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.