I am going to have a breast reconstruction and my surgeon wants to reconstruct my Breast with my tummy muscle and fat. Advice?

I had breast cancer on my right breast grade 3 so they removed my breast had chemo and also radiation. My surgeon doesn't want to put implants in because he said my skin my not stretch cause of the radiation I had. I would like to know if you have heard of this operation were they take one of the stomach ab along with a tummy tuck and rebuild a breast for me he reckons that this is better and it's only one operation. I'm scared cause I heard that you can loose feeling of your bladder please help

the TRAM flap is a good choice for someone in your position. there are a lot of complications involved, but never have I heard of loss of bladder control. go back and talk to your surgeon again

Newark Plastic Surgeon