I am 24 and UK 36e size. Breast Lift or Breast Lift And Augmentation? (photos)

For years I have been very upset and conscious about my breasts, I have pain, I cant buy clothes I like and I hate wearing a bikini. I am currently travelling the world and they are a bigger problem to me now more so than ever. I really want to change the way I feel but need to know what procedure would be best ! I am looking at having it done in Thailand, any help would be appreciated ! Thankyou in advance.

Breast lift or BA?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Breast reducton

If pain is an issue then relieving the weight of the breasts is likely the best option. This will be a breast reduction, and during that procedure a lift will be performed to achieve a desired cup size and shape.  i do not think an implant will be necessary as this will add volume, when you have plenty of volume as it is.

i would seek a fully qualified surgeon and assess the pros and cons and then consider a breast reduction.

Jeremy Hunt

Medical tourism

Find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and get your surgery done locally. You will need follow up and most surgeons won't accept you if you have had complications from surgery done elsewhere.

I would recommend a mastopexy or reduction. I don't think you need implants at all. A lift always comes with the reduction in my hands. 

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

I am 24 and UK 36e size. Breast Lift or Breast Lift And Augmentation?

Thank you for your question and photo.   A breast lift will certainly improve the shape of your breast and you may want a partial reduction to reduce the size  to make you feel more comfortable.  You appear to have plenty of breast tissue and do not need a breast implant.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an examination and proper advice. For more information on breast lift please read the following link:

Breast lift/reduction

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Based on your photos and description, I feel that you would be a good candidate for a breast lift and reduction. To correct sagging, a breast lift would be necessary and if you are experiencing pain from the weight of your breasts then I would suggest a reduction also. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have an examination of your breasts done. At that point, the surgeon can recommend whether you need a breast lift and or reduction based on your anatomy and cosmetic goals. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction vs breast lift plastic surgery

Hi, first of all be sure you choose a board certified plastic surgeon. I need to see more pictures for a good recommendation.

However breast lift works to improve the projection, position and more about your breast. breast reduction smalls your breast, When my patient decide for breast reduction is because the big size is also heavy and that turns into a backeache. 

Sometimes breast reduction and breast lift can be done together, but depends of the case. Inquire with your surgeon to be sure what you want. Remember you are going to live with results, so be carefull with your decision.

Best regards

Dr. Sigler

Alicia Sigler, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Based on your photos and comment I would recommend a breast lift +/- a reduction to help with the pain.  You cannot have a breast implant alone. I recommend consulting with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals of surgery. See the below link for more information and before and after photos. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Depends on desired size

Thanks for the great question and the photos. In my opinion and looking at your photos, the decision between and lift and a lift with an aug depends on the desired size you want. With your description it almost sounds like you would be a good candidate for a breast reduction to help with you pain! You can always get a reduction/lift and see how that looks. If you still want more upper pole fullness, then a small implant can always be added at a later date. Best of luck!

~Dr. Sieber