Not happy with my BA surgery, no lower fullness, I love natural looking boobs, what options do I have? (photos)

I am fairly lean so over the muscle wouldn't work. I had a breast augmentation just over a year ago, I got 420cc silicone, round, under the muscle. , I have a slight dubble bubble. I have sent photos and the doctor recommends I get surgery again and possibly smaller implants, which I don't want because I already have a wide gap, or fat placed there, but will the fat placement be permanent, and what if I lose weight? I also think teardrop wouldn't be a good idea as I workout with weights a lot and I wouldn't want them to turn. Please help

Wanting lower pole fullness

Hi- overall you have a very nice result, fat grafting my help conceal the inferior pole transition that bothers you. An exchange with smaller implant is a very reasonable option. The distance between your breasts should not change with a smaller implant since your breast/chest anatomy is what determines this. Good Luck!

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Wanting lower pole fullness

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation result.

• Correction of the double bubble should give you more lower pole fullness.
  • A smaller implant will reduce the chance of the double bubble returning
  • Fat injections will help reduce the fat.
  • Fat injections can be permanent but results are unpredictable.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Difficult problem

Overall, you have a good result after your breast augmentation surgery.  You do have a slight transition problem (double) that is visible.  Some of this slight imperfections must be tolerated because it is difficult to correct (fat transfer will help). 

I do think that change in implants will help.  Fat transfer will also be helpful.  The rotational problems with shaped devices are overly stated.

Go and see your surgeon.

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Lower pole fullness

Hi,

Thanks for the question.

The solution to increasing lower pole fullness in comparison to upper pole will be a combination of lower pole release- this will help address the double bubble, and implant exchange for an anatatomic/tear drop implant- the implant has a higher proportion of the volume in the lower pole.

This will involve a surgical revision unfortunately and the pros and cons of that you need to assess after a full consultation

I hope that is of some help

Jeremy Hunt