What is happening? 7 months PO still dropping and increasing pain in my left pectoral muscle. Is this normal? (Photo)

7 1/2 months PO. 430cc teardrop HP, dual plane, lowered crease incision (mentor). Doctor recommended I have dual plane and tear drops due to slight tuberous tissue and increased area for implant placement to look natural and not like two circles on my chest and yet 7 months on it is exactly what I haven't wanted.. Does this look normal? Is it normal to have pain in my left pec muscle? Massage actually makes it worse.. 7mnths and still dropping? Please help.

Post-Op Implants Healing at 7 Months

HEALING AFTER BREAST SURGERY, AUGMENTATION:

1.    pain is variable

2.    it takes 2-3 months for implants to settle and muscles to relax

3.    celebrex, motrin, and muscle relaxers can help

4.    massage and stretching may help

5.    everyone heals differently

6.    4-7 days off from work is common

Given the fact that it is seven months into your healing process there it would be best to take your concerns with the healing process to your surgeon in a follow-up appointment. There is always the potential for massaging or other treatments to help the final settlement and placement of the implant but your surgeon will have the best advice to offer. Good luck.

Breast implant displacement (bottoming out) concerns…

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource accurate diagnosis, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance.

Based on your description and photographs, I would be concerned that you are experiencing a breast implant displacement problem (?mild bottoming out). If this continues to worsen and/or is symptomatic, revisionary breast surgery may be indicated. This type of revisionary surgery usually involves adjustment of the breast capsule (capsulorraphy);  the maneuver helps keep the breast implant in better position on your chest wall.

You may find the attached link helpful to you.  Best wishes.