What has happened to my breast? (Photos)

I had a wise pattern mastopexy with mod plus profile implants 300cc dual plane (one year ago) When i lay down my breast fall outwards and feels empty in the cleavage, they also hang and look very saggy and empty when bent over, what can i do to improve the appearance? My surgeon says my skin quality is very poor, is my pockets to big? Do i need another lift? I feel i cant even show them to my partner, is this normal? Surgeon says this is the best it gets, should i seek second opinion?

What has happened to my breast?

Thank you for your question.  Based on the follow with you lying down the implants do appear to fall to the side.  This usually is no indication that the implant pocket is too big.  This can be revised surgically.