What would be the best hair regrowth products?

What would be the best hair regrowth product after having a facelift. I have noticed that my hair is thin and missing hair where the scare is on my scalp. It's been 8 weeks since my surgery. And where can I buy these products Thank you

Hair regrowth after having a facelift

So it means you have a damage (permanent or transient ???) on hair because of either direct destruction of blade or tractional forces.  I recommend you to use minox %2 and wait for 3-4 months . ıf there is still a permanent  damage there after than , ı suggest you to have  a HT surgery .

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair stimulation after facelift surgery

Certainly minoxidil can be considered. Be sure to discuss with your surgeon. Sometimes hair loss is permanent with facelift surgery .... and hair transplantation is the only way to get hair into that area again.
We have been investigating the role of PRP. It's not clear what role exactly it has - but it may have some benefit post op provided the healing from the surgery itself is quite nice.

Thinning hair after a face lift

Face lift surgery at times induces changes in the hair thickness in the temple peaks and the corner hairlines in women. Minoxidil might work, but usually this needs to be treated with a hair transplant

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon