Is it a good Idea to get Rhinoplasty, Chin Augmentation and Butt augmentation using Fat transfer in 1surgery?

Hi Goodday! I just want to ask, coz Im planning to get Rhinoplasty, Chin Augmentation and Butt Augmentation using butt lift in Philippines. I asked my doctor how long the recovery will take he told me it will only take 1 week to recover hoth from Rhinoplasty, Chin Augmentation and Butt Augmentation. He'll do all of it in just one surgery. Do you think its a good idea or what? Also Which one is better for Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation using Goretex or Silicon? Thank You in advance! ☺️

Nose, Chin, and Butt in one surgery

Hi KaelD,To address your first concern, basically, the nose and the chin can definitely be done together while the butt will need special consideration. While it is generally possible, doing the nose and chin with the butt fat transfer will complicate the positioning of the patient since lying on your back after Rhinoplasty is encouraged, thus putting pressure on the newly transplanted fat.
With regards too the use of Silicone or Goretex, both have advantages and disadvantages on their own so it will basically depend upon what you and your surgeon will be able to agree upon.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon