Genioplasty + Jaw Surgery? (Photo)

I've been recommended to have a bimaxillary advancement, zygomatic advancement, malar augmentation, and genioplasty. Should I do this or just malar augmentation and genioplasty? (Regardless of which option I go with I definitely want rhinoplasty). (Note: My primary concern is cosmetic, so which option will produce the best looking result). Thanks.

Facial Enhancement

Thank you for your pictures. In my opinion, I would recommend the option of malar implants, genioplasty and rhinoplasty. I would recommend that you visit with several board-certified plastic surgeons to get the best opinion. Best wishes.