Can FUE hair transplant be used to cover surgical scars on face caused by an accident? Can FUE technique be used to graft skin?

I believe usually each hair follicle also has some skin around it which acts a s micro skin grafts and it improves skin quality.

FUE is a method of harvesting hair follicles. It stands for Follicular Unit Extraction. Many clinics or doctors may call it som

FUE is a method of harvesting hair follicles. It stands for Follicular Unit Extraction.  Hair transplant surgery using FUE or FUT (strip method) of harvesting may work to cover scars by adding hairs to the scar.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Covering scars

you should definitely have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon to evaluate your options. I have performed both FUE and FUT with transplant to the face to help camouflage the appearance of scarring. Keep in mind that the transplants do not grow as well in scar tissue, and depending on your expectation, you may require multiple procedures. The skin quality around doesn't change, the area becomes camouflaged with hair.

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Covering scars on the face with FUE

I strongly encourage to visit with someone for on on-sight consultation.  I'd hate to see you compound the problem with scaring.  Good luck.

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

FUE and facial scars

You have not provided photographs and without them, it is impossible to make that type of judgment. Look at Scalp micropigmentation which works well in some beard areas, but again without seeing the problem it is difficult to help you

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon