Looking for a Surgeon In Australia that is experienced at Clitoral reduction surgery- Clitoropexy.

There are many surgeons in Australia that are experienced at labiaplasty, a lot do clitoral hood reduction however I am looking for a surgeon that is experienced at clitoropexy, a procedure that reduces the length or projection of the clitoris. Thank you.

Clitoral hood reduction and clitoropexy in Los Angeles

Our office specializes in various forms of clitoral hood reduction or clitoral resuspension procedures to reduce the prominence of the clitoris. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Clitoropexy-Clitoral reduction in Australia

The clitoral hood is the skin above the labia minora and the skin that overlies the head of the clitoris. The type of hood reduction depends on the patients anatomy and desires. I routinely remove the sides of the clitoral hood with a labia minora reduction if there is excess tissue. If the skin overlies the head or glans of the clitoris, that can be reduced. If the patient has a very large, protuberant, long, wide clitoral hood, I invented a procedure called a clitoropexy with a clitoral hood reduction. With this procedure, I lift up the clitoral hood skin, move the clitoris closer to the pubic bone, thin the tissues under the clitoral hood skin, and then remove a large amount of excess skin. This results in a dramatic decrease in the length, thickness, and protuberance of the clitoral hood, so that the hood is now within the labia majora when the woman stands. I have performed this procedure over 200 times with outstanding results. Unfortunately, I do not know any Australian surgeons that perform this procedure even though I have lectured there.  It is a complicated procedure.  I also do not know any surgeons that do clitoral reductions in Australia, which is even more intricate.  

Gary J. Alter, M.D.

Gary J. Alter, MD