How to fix crooked nose? (Photos)

Hi i have a crooked nose. I was born with it that way. I want it to get fixed but i don't know where to go first.Plus im not sure if its just my septum thats crooked or the entire bone itself with the septum. Any help relevant or about cost and where i should go is appreciated!(Plus the edge of my septum has gone out of place and into my nostril a little so i can actually touch it and its white in colour) oh and i always only breathe through 1 nostril andmy nose is always blocked most ofthe time

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Thank you for your question and photos. A rhinoplasty is an appropriate procedure for you. The septum and turbinates can be addressed at the same time to help your breathing and to straighten your nose. The crooked nose is due to septal and bony deviations but it can also be due to facial asymmetry. Certainly, a rhinoplasty will help with removing the hump, narrowing the tip and may be shortening the tip if needed. An in-person consultation is necessary to examine all aspects of your nose in order to make a good surgical plan. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

You will get the best answer to your question by scheduling an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and discuss your unique situation and concerns. The surgeon would meet with you, examine you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of the rhinoplasty operative procedure in person and what to realistically expect. Then you can make an informed decision on according to your desires, recovery time necessary, your history and current health. We have all our Rhinoplasty patients utilize our 3D imaging so they can get a real visual on what the procedure will look like and what they might expect.  You want to make sure that you see a surgeon that will listen to you and your goals for the procedure and discuss in detail their recommendations.

Thank you for your question and photographs.From what you have described and the photographs you have posted, it seems as though you would be a good candidate for a septorhinoplasty. The septoplasty could correct your breathing issues and the rhinoplasty will correct the appearance of your nose. I think you could benefit from a hump reduction and tip rhinoplasty to remove your hump and reduce the tip of your nose to make it look more pleasing and proportional to the rest of your face. I would definitely recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical nasal examination performed to see exactly what is causing you breathing issues and If you do indeed have a deviated septum. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Hi. You would most likely be a candidate for a septorhinoplasty probably with turbinectomy. It looks to me like the nasal bone as well as the septum is crooked. There are multiple cosmetic improvements which can be gained through a rhinoplasty. Make sure you see an Australian registered Plastic Surgeon. RegardsDamien

Looks like you need a functional and cosmetic septorhinoplasty. A deviated septum can cause breathing issues and also contribute to a crooked nose. Correcting the septal deformity will generally make your breathing better (not guaranteed) but also helps to straighten the nose. This is often done in combination with internal cartilage grafts to open up the internal valve in the nose to assist breathing. You would also benefit from reduction of the hump of your nose and some tip refinementIt is important to have a consultation with a rhinoplasty surgeon to evaluate your nose and assist with any questions. 3D imaging can be done to give you an ideas of what is realistic.Best of luckDamon Thomas

Damon Thomas, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

A crooked nose can be due to a variety of things.  Often, the nasal bones are asymmetric and repositioning may help.  However, a deviated septum can also contribute to the problem.  It can sometimes "drag" the nose to one side.  A deviated septum may also contribute to your problems with nasal breathing.  It is important to personally consult with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in Rhinoplasty

Jarrod Little, MD