Can feel implant subglandular 6 days post op. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hi! I had 390cc silicone textured teardrop implants subglandular 6 days ago and am thrilled with the results. They look symmetrical, however I can feel the implant on my left breast when I gently push down. I can feel from the cleavage up to the top and around near the armpit. I cannot see the implant at all. I am just wondering if this is normal? I'm 173cm tall, 56 kilograms and I lift weights often so my pectoral muscles are very tight. I was a small b prior to surgery.

Can feel implant post op

Yes, I think most likely it is normal.  
From your photo, it looks like you have a nice result and most likely everything is going well.  It doesn't look like there are any problems so I think most likely you are simply noticing normal post operative swelling and the new breast shape and size following the implant insertion.  
Most likely you will see your surgeon soon for your post-op appointment.  Please check with them but I think you can be reassured that things are going well.
Kind regards,