Can I get a fat transfer to breasts before I get a breast lift?

Basically, I want perkier fuller slightly larger breasts no implants. I have read the risks of fat transfer and am happy to have it done. My breasts are slightly sagging (side on my nipple is at about the height of the crease). What do you recommend????

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

Fat grafting

it would be very helpful if you provided photos for an assessment.  Fat grafting is a wonderful alternative to implants and provides a very natural look to augment the breasts.

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer

Yes, you can have fat transferred to your breasts without the lift. Many surgeons do prefer to do the lift at a separate session to help insure better fat survival. The fat will help give you more fullness, but the lift will make your breast perkier. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer for breasts

Hello,If you are hoping for a modest augmentation them fat transfer is a good option. With one to two transfers you can expect a 1/2 cup to possibly a full cup increase in ideal situations. If you are desiring a lift, I would suggest having your lift first and waiting at least 3-6 months before proceeding with fat transfer to try to ensure the greatest amount of fat viability. A lift will disrupt the normal breast blood supply in most cases and will initially be higher than the final result. By waiting you ensure the position will be good and you allow the blood supply to reestablish itself.  It may be possible to do some fat grafting into the muscle beneath the breast at the time of lift and combine the procedures but this would best be determined after an examination. I recommend talking with a plastic surgeon with experience with fat transfer to the breasts who can best help you achieve your goals.
Best of Luck!
Dr. Rednam