Can fat be re-injected to butt after taken out of butt during fat transfer?

I have a deformed butt from previous bbl surgery. My question is can the doctor liposuction the fat in my buttocks along with abdomen and back and wait and flanks and re inject my butt in a nicer shaped way in the same procedure.

BBL - how to correct a poor result?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction and BBL.
  • This is a difficult question to answer because a lot depends on the examination.
  • Liposuction will not help your buttocks if there is scarring around the fat -
  • But additional fat transfer probably could be done.
  • The best approach is to find a plastic surgeon you feel you can trust and have a consultation.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Can fat be re-injected to butt

Theoretically, if there is an area on your buttocks where there is too much fat, even if it has been placed there from a previous surgery, that it can be liposuction away. This can then be transferred to an area that requires fat. A careful examination during your consultation with your surgeon will let you know the various options that you have and whether this is a possible treatment.