I've had my eyebrows tattoed twice over the last ten years. How can I fade or rid my eyebrows of these grey, faded tattoos?

I have had my eyebrows tattooed twice over the last 10 years. Being young and ill informed I agreed to having my eyebrows tattooed black. Now they are a horrible grey. I am now trying to grow in my eyebrows outside the tattoo as I have quite a lot of hair in the tattoo, how do I fade or rid my eyebrow of this color ?

Picosure laser to remove your tattoo

Thank you for your question. In order to find out which procedure is best for you please consult with your doctor. I recommend learning more about the Picosure Laser; this laser will remove your tattoo without causing harm to the surrounding tissue. Good luck!

Picosure laser to remove your tattoo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Laser Will Remove Grey Eyebrow Tattoo

It should be easy to remove grey eyebrow tattoo with Laser.  Both the Picosure and the Q-Switched Nd:YAG would work but the Picosure would be faster and need less treatments.
You would be well advised to attend a  medical practice with this equipment, especially for treatment on the face and near the eyes.

Phillip Bekhor, MBBS, FACD
Melbourne Dermatologist

Laser Will Remove Grey Eyebrow Tattoo

Phillip Bekhor, MBBS, FACD
Melbourne Dermatologist