Exilis - face fat reduction post fat transfer. Would exilis help reduce fat in my cheek area? (photos)

Hello, I had fat transfer to my face 2 years ago. Too much fat was transferred leaving my face pillowy, and distorted, especially when I smile. I am very hesitant to undergo surgery again a) it is very costly b) I understand this is a difficult area to correct and do not want the result to leave me even more disfigured. Would exilis help reduce fat in my cheek area?

Exilis - face fat reduction post fat transfer. Would exilis help reduce fat in my cheek area?

Hi, We have the exilis but in cases where there is excess fat in the mid face from fat transfer, or naturally occurring to the degree shown in the photo...it's best to reduce it using liposuction.  I have performed many facial shaping procedures over the past 30 years using dermal fillers, facial implants, liposuction and/or facelifts and despite its recent popularity, fat transfer offers far less of a reliable, consistent volume for shaping the cheeks, chin and jaw line.

Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  The "goal" would be to create a soft, feminine shape to the cheeks and face.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

Hope this helps.

Exilis for face

Hi Ms.Lanakoh,

Thanks for sharing your photos. Exilis is a very good option for contouring your facial structures by reducing the fat and remodelling the collagen. All the best.