Do I need epicanthoplasty along with my blepharoplasty? (Photo)

Hi, I have wanted to get eyelid surgery for a long time now and have finally decided to go ahead with it. I would like to get the pharalle crease. I have been to two consultations for my upper eyelids. The first surgeon said that I would need epicanthoplasty along with my blepharoplasty to get the results that I want. The second surgeon said that I will not need a epicanthoplasty and that I can achieve a parallel crease with just the blepharoplasty. So now I am a little bit confused now. Help!

You will benefit from a combination of Blepharoplasty and Epicanthoplasty

Hi. For your kind of eye shape, epicanthoplasty is advisable in addition to blepharoplasty. It is just an add on procedure and will take 5 - 10 mins performed along with blepharoplasty. And it can add to the results