What on earth has happened to me? (photos)

I'm literally hours out of surgery. I feel my nose is raised too high and the doctor didn't listen to me. I wanted my nose lowered not pushed up. It's my second revision rhino and I thought I was going with someone I could trust. I also hate the shape of my nostrils. They were more Round before. I'm done with revision rhino in Australia. Was it really that impossible to lower my nose as before any surgery?

Early concerns

Please wait more time to assess - a nose can look quite upturned in the first few days due to swelling in the lower part and the upper lip Do you have photos from just before your surgery to compare ?