Crescent Lift - when is it appropriate and any recommendations in Qld Australia?

I have 500cc gel implants ( April 2014) and when I had them the surgeon said that if once they settled I required a little lift, then I could have a crescent lift in rooms. No biggie. They have now settled and my left nipple is lower than my right, but they could both do with 1-2 cm lift. My surgeon now tells me he doesn't actually do crescent or donut lifts. Any suggestions who does this in Brisbane or gold coast Qld. Obviously only the best will do :-)

Crescent Lift - when is it appropriate and any recommendations in Australia?

Crescent lift tends to elongate the areolae without providing a lift, but pictures or an exam would be necessary to make recommendations in this case.

Breast lift

Hi there and thanks for posting.

It sounds like a fairly straight forward problem to address. Whilst doing the procedure in the rooms may have some benefits unless it is only very small, I think you would be better off in theatre.

There are many great surgeons in Brisbane. Make sure you see a plastic surgeon and perhaps go and get a couple of opinions. It is important that you feel comfortable with the person who is operating on you, and the only way to do that is to have a consultation.

Best wishes

Richard