Confused - what MMO proceedures do I need? (Photo)

Do I need a full tt with lipo on flanks or extended tt..?? Also, breast lift or breast reduction??

Mommy Makeover Procedures

In my office we discuss the patients' individual desires in planning the mommy makeover. The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. Your best bet would be to contact local surgeons for consultations and confirm which procedures they agree would help best achieve your desired results. 

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck with liposuction of the flanks and a breast lift + implants if you want to go bigger.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift +/- implant and a standard tummy tuck. The skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

#mummy makeover

Hi

I think you would be best with a standard tummy tuck and either a minimal scar vertical mastopexy or a small breast reduction using the same scar.  This would depend on which size you would prefer. ie a mastopexy will give you the same size but a nicer shape and a reduction will obviously leave you with a smaller size.

Regards
Damien

Mommy makeover

I would offer you liposuction to your abdomen, waist and back, full tummy tuck, breast lift with fat transfer to your cleavage.  It does not appear that you would benefit from a typical breast reduction in my opinion.  Best wishes.

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

If you want larger breasts then an augmentation mastopexy is possible, the same size or slightly smaller then a breast lift.  I don't think a breast reduction will make your breasts proportional (side view shows the need for preservation of volume).  I would also do a tummy tuck with flank liposuction and the degree to which the scar is lateral will be determined by skin laxity and a physical examination by your PS

John Y.S. Kim, MD, FACS

What mommy makeover procedures are best for you?

Thank you for your question and pictures. I will give you some recommendations below, but I do want to stress that the best recommendations for you will come upon learning what sort of results and body goals you have for yourself! You could benefit from either a breast lift or a breast reduction, it just depends on what size you want your breasts to be after the procedure. You look like a good candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction for the flanks as well. An in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will truly help you determine the best procedures for you. During the consultation not only will the surgeon be able to examine you, but you will have the opportunity to explain to the surgeon what type of results you are hoping for after surgery. Good luck!

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD, FACS

What mmo procedures do I need?

It appears from your pictures that you are an excellent candidate for  a breastlift and a tummy tuck.   Talk to a board certified plastic surgeon(s) discuss your goals and all the pros and cons.   Good Luck

Richard Rosenblum, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Mommy make-over - what is needed

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Based on your photos, you appear to need a breast lift -
  • A breast reduction if you want smaller breasts as well as lifted ones.
  • And a standard tummy tuck with liposuction.
  • That said, an examination is needed because if your skin is very loose, you may need an extended tummy tuck.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mommy makeover

An extended tummy tuck just means a longer incision, I really think it is just a way to charge more (yep, I went there).  I tell all my patients--the more skin you have, means a longer incision.  So that is really up to you and your surgeon.

Breast lift or Breast reduction? Both procedures will lift you, if you would like a smaller cup size get a reduction.  An implant will make you bigger.  Good luck. Jane