Chipped my front teeth, repaired with bonding. OK looking job but a little short & straight edged. Interested in crowns (Photo)

Chipped my two front teeth, repaired with bonding. Okay looking job but a little short and straight edged.Can I have crowns done to replicate previous shape of teeth using previous photos, xrays or moulds. I can tell teeth are different shape when I put my retainers in.

Crowns

Crowns or veneers can be made to any size and shape provided there is space for it. If you have previous photos of your teeth which you liked, bring that into the dental office with you and express your desire to match that. Good luck!

Westlake Village Dentist