Is Cellulaze a long term solution? (Photos)

Looking into getting cellulaze and liposuction on my buttocks area, very few surgeons in Australia offer it and it's very expensive. Is it worth the money? Are the results long term & can anyone recommend a surgeon in Australia to have the procedure done? Thanks!

The improvement should last years

I have been doing Cellulaze for years and the results do last. however it is important that you realize it cannot make it perfect but can only improve the cellulite. Also even though I have done a lot of cellulite cases not everyone improves. I think about 80% of people improve. However it is impossible to predict who will get the best results. I have had excellent results in some women with mild cellulite, moderate cellulite and even severe celllulite when i did not think it would be very helpful.

see a board certified plastic surgeon

david berman md

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Is Cellulaze a long-term solution?

Thanks for your question!  Cellulaze is an effective, long-term solution to treat cellulite.  The results are permanent and you should have a good improvement.  Best of luck!

Scott C. Lindsay, DO
Reading Plastic Surgeon

Is Cellulaze a long term solution?

Cellulaze is a good treatment modality to treat cellulite.  The procedure is relatively simple and recovery is easy.  Depending upon the area of treatment, the post procedure swelling can be more significant.  It has been shown that the effects of the treatment is long lasting.  

Good luck.

Alex Kim, MD

Alex Kim, MD

Cellulaze results

Thanks for your question and photos. In our recent studies, Cellulaze demonstrated long term results. Best, Dr. Katz

Bruce E. Katz, MD