Is Cellulaze a long term solution? (Photos)

Looking into getting cellulaze and liposuction on my buttocks area, very few surgeons in Australia offer it and it's very expensive. Is it worth the money? Are the results long term & can anyone recommend a surgeon in Australia to have the procedure done? Thanks!

Value of cellulaze

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cellulaze is a great procedure in the right hands. It is used when the patient has accompanying subcutaneous fat to be removed as well. One the connective tissue fibers are transected with the laser, they will grow back, but it's interesting that they grow back in a diagonal direction instead of he typical perpendicular directionConnective tissue fibers are diagonal in women and perpendicular in men so when they grow back, it does not add to skin dimpling as do the diagonal fibers. That is why one usually does not see cellulite in men. For those women who just have cellulite, a subcisional device can do very well in reducing he appearance of cellulite. However, for most women, there is usually a degree of fat that also meeds to be removed and hence, the main reason for Cellulaze. The results are long term, but keep in mind that the result depends upon the expertise of the doctor. Depending upon how much cellulite bothers you, the procedure is definitely worth the cost. The procedure itself is rather time intensive compared to other laser lipo procedures because the laser direction has to be changed three times instead of once. I am not aware of pricing in Australia, but do know the typical charge for Cellulaze here in the US varies, but is typically in the neighborhood of $4,000 to $6,000 per area. In my clinic, we offer a 50% reduction is a person chooses to treat a second area at the same time. I hope this information is helpful and good luck.

Dr. Ken Knott

The improvement should last years

I have been doing Cellulaze for years and the results do last. however it is important that you realize it cannot make it perfect but can only improve the cellulite. Also even though I have done a lot of cellulite cases not everyone improves. I think about 80% of people improve. However it is impossible to predict who will get the best results. I have had excellent results in some women with mild cellulite, moderate cellulite and even severe celllulite when i did not think it would be very helpful.

see a board certified plastic surgeon

david berman md

Is Cellulaze a long-term solution?

Thanks for your question!  Cellulaze is an effective, long-term solution to treat cellulite.  The results are permanent and you should have a good improvement.  Best of luck!

Is Cellulaze a long term solution?

Cellulaze is a good treatment modality to treat cellulite.  The procedure is relatively simple and recovery is easy.  Depending upon the area of treatment, the post procedure swelling can be more significant.  It has been shown that the effects of the treatment is long lasting.  

Good luck.

Alex Kim, MD

Alex Kim, MD

Cellulaze results

Thanks for your question and photos. In our recent studies, Cellulaze demonstrated long term results. Best, Dr. Katz

Bruce E. Katz, MD