Is this a case of double bubble, or will my natural breast fold blend? (Photo)

I am 8weeks post op, 450cc left and 500cc right silicone under muscle. My surgeon assures me this only needs time and it will settle. No hardening around the implant. When I lift my arms up the fold has disappeared. Does this look like it will require further surgery? It can on some days look better & worse on others. I realise I am early into the healing process and as you will see in the right breast it appears to have dropped before the left and The bubble isn't as noticeable.

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

Is this a case of double bubble, or will my natural breast fold blend?

Based on your photographs it appears you are developing a double bubble.  Since you are early in recovery asked her plastic surgeon about possible taping and use of an underwire bra to see if this can be improved over the next month.  If after 3-4 months it is still present a surgical revision may be necessary.

Double Bubble

it is still early in your post off of course but according to your pictures you may be developing a double bubble. I would work with your surgeon and ask him if wearing a special bra that puts pressure underneath the area or taping would help best of luck

I do see your concern. Although it is too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed, I would agree that you have a "double bubble" situation present. A "double bubble" is a cosmetically undesirable circumstance for patients with breast implants, which occurs when the breast fails to take on the shape of the implant, resulting in the appearance of a visible line showing a separation between the bottom edge of the implant and the bottom edge of the natural breast.  Sometimes, in situations like yours, the appearance of the breast improves over the course of the first several months; sometimes, additional surgery may be necessary to improve the outcome.

Your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to better analysis/information and good advice.   Best wishes.